Dead and Berried (Gray Whale Inn Mystery )

by Karen MacInerney | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 073870914X Global Overview for this book
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 1/16/2017
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, January 16, 2017
Book #2 in the Gray Whale Inn Mystery series:

In this delicious follow-up to Murder on the Rocks, developers have returned to Cranberry Island. This time, they're planning to wipe out a natural cranberry bog, along with the islands namesake berries, to build a luxury subdivision. Natalie Barnes isn't sweet on the idea of commercial interests souring their cozy oasis, but the single innkeeper has other problems on her plate: a withering relationship with her best friend Charlene, the sudden appearance of her ex-fiancee with a tempting proposal, and eerie bumps in the night suggesting the Gray Whale Inn is haunted. Worst of all, there's a killer on the loose, picking off people like ripe fruit. When Charlene's lover the handsome chaplain with a stake in the development is stabbed to death, Natalie promises to find the murderer for her grief-stricken friend, who's also the number one suspect.

I bought this book from a used book store in Woodstock, Georgia. I enjoyed the first book in this series: Murder on the Rocks, so I'm looking forward to reading this one.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, February 14, 2017
My Review:
Another great read in this series. The main character Natalie Barnes is great. The only thing I didn't like was how she tried to make a decision about her love life, going back and forth, but other than that it's a great book.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, May 08, 2017
This book is reserved for the 18th Round of: Bookstogive's Mystery/Thriller VBB.