Gone girl. A novel.

by gillian flynn | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSemmingwing of Jyväskylä, Keski-Suomi / Mellersta Finland Finland on 1/16/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSemmingwing from Jyväskylä, Keski-Suomi / Mellersta Finland Finland on Monday, January 16, 2017
Back cover:

"On a warm summer morning in North Carthage, Missouri, it is Nick and Amy Dunne’s fifth wedding anniversary. Presents are being wrapped and reservations are being made when Nick’s clever and beautiful wife disappears. Husband-of-the-Year Nick isn’t doing himself any favors with cringe-worthy daydreams about the slope and shape of his wife’s head, but passages from Amy’s diary reveal the alpha-girl perfectionist could have put anyone dangerously on edge. Under mounting pressure from the police and the media—as well as Amy’s fiercely doting parents—the town golden boy parades an endless series of lies, deceits, and inappropriate behavior. Nick is oddly evasive, and he’s definitely bitter—but is he really a killer?"

Journal Entry 2 by wingSemmingwing at Jyväskylä, Keski-Suomi / Mellersta Finland Finland on Tuesday, February 07, 2017
Loved this book and Flynn became instantyl one of those authors I'd like to squeeze in order to make them write faster - I need more to read! Apparently there's a movie out, too, but I've missed that completely. After reading the book I doubt I'd manage to watch the movie, since the book was just that good.

Vapautuu Kaupunginkirjaston BookCrossing-hyllyyn portaiden juuressa.
Will be released at City Library's BookCrossing shelf at the base of the stairs.