In Pursuit of the Proper Sinner

by Elizabeth George | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by amyem of Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on 1/16/2017
Journal Entry 1 by amyem from Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Monday, January 16, 2017
Retrieved from some books to be thrown out for release

Journal Entry 2 by amyem at CfA Book Sharing Shelf in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Monday, June 05, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (6/5/2017 UTC) at CfA Book Sharing Shelf in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA

Released to my work book sharing shelf

Journal Entry 3 by amyem at Panera Bread - Porter Sq in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, July 20, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (7/20/2019 UTC) at Panera Bread - Porter Sq in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA

Planned for release ay July 2019 Boston Bookcrossers Meetup

Journal Entry 4 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Sunday, July 21, 2019
I gleaned quite a few books from the BC Meetup in Cambridge MA today, including this one. I may release some directly to local Little Free Libraries, while others are going onto my TBR shelves.

This one's from the popular "Inspector Lynley" series, which inspired a TV series. This book features a long-running tension between Lynley and his trusty Detective Sergeant Havers, as the latter's been demoted - and there's more cop-to-cop tension when a retired superintendent's daughter is one of the victims of a violent killing...

[There's a TV Tropes page on the TV series and the books, with some entertaining tidbits.]

Released 2 mos ago (7/23/2019 UTC) at Winter St. (see notes for details) in Waltham, Massachusetts USA

I plan to leave this book in or near Bertuccis Pizza on Winter St. while picking up some pizzas; hope the finder enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in MA here.]

*** Released for the 2019 Keep Them Moving release challenge. ***