Murder, She Wrote: A Vote for Murder

by Jessica Fletcher, Donald Bain | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 5/2/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 02, 2017
Jessica Fletcher is in Washington, D.C., to support a new literary initiative set forth by a prominent senator. But when the senator's chief-of-staff dies mysteriously, Jessica discovers just how deadly politics can be.

Released 1 yr ago (5/8/2017 UTC) at Overgate Hospice Charity shop in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Released as part of the 2017 TV SERIES CHALLENGE (#5)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me,
Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)