Xenophobe's Guide to the Swedes

by Peter Berlin | Humor |
ISBN: 1906042497 Global Overview for this book
Registered by CathrineB of Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway on 8/4/2017
Journal Entry 1 by CathrineB from Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway on Friday, August 04, 2017
"A frank and amusing look at what makes the Swedes Swedish."

(Xenophobia - a phobia about foreigners beeing foreign)

Journal Entry 2 by CathrineB at Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway on Saturday, August 05, 2017
A pretty funny little book. But I found the book about Danes more funny!

Journal Entry 3 by CathrineB at Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway on Monday, December 03, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (12/3/2018 UTC) at Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway

A bookring book has started its journey.

Journal Entry 4 by wingLeishaCamdenwing at Alna bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Monday, December 17, 2018
The book is with me, along with its traveling companions. Swedes rather fascinate me, they are in so many ways the most bizarre nation in the world. Looking forward to reading this book.

Journal Entry 5 by wingLeishaCamdenwing at Alna bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Thursday, May 30, 2019
FINALLY getting around to journaling this book ... ! I am SO sorry that I have been so slow to journal it. Of course I have read it and I quite enjoyed it. The author makes a lot of good points. Of course it's somewhat tongue in cheek but there are a lot of things that make you chuckle. It's funny because it's true. :-)

I've asked babelfisk for her address so hopefully I will get the books on their way to Sweden soon ... ! It'll be interesting to hear what a Swede thinks about this.

Journal Entry 6 by wingLeishaCamdenwing at Alna bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Sunday, June 23, 2019

Released 4 wks ago (6/23/2019 UTC) at Alna bydel, Oslo fylke Norway

In the mail to babelfisk! :-)

Journal Entry 7 by wingbabelfiskwing at Jönköping, Småland Sweden on Monday, July 01, 2019
A package full of books arrived today! Can't wait to start reading. Thanks a lot LeishaCamden!