Xenophobe's Guide to the Norwegians

by Dan Elloway | Travel | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1906042438 Global Overview for this book
Registered by CathrineB of Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway on 8/4/2017
Journal Entry 1 by CathrineB from Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway on Friday, August 04, 2017
"A frank and amusing look at what makes the Norwegians Norwegian."

(Xenophobia - a phobia about foreigners beeing foreign)

Journal Entry 2 by CathrineB at Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway on Saturday, August 26, 2017
Another funny book about us quirky Norwegians.

Journal Entry 3 by CathrineB at Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway on Monday, December 03, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (12/3/2018 UTC) at Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway

A bookring book has started its journey.

Journal Entry 4 by wingLeishaCamdenwing at Alna bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Monday, December 17, 2018
The book is with me, along with its traveling companions. I am Norwegian :-D so I am really looking forward to reading this book. :-)

Journal Entry 5 by wingLeishaCamdenwing at Alna bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Thursday, May 30, 2019
FINALLY getting around to journaling this book ... ! I am SO sorry that I have been so slow to journal it. Of course I have read it and I quite enjoyed it. The author makes a lot of good points. Of course it's somewhat tongue in cheek but there are a lot of things that make you chuckle. It's funny because it's true. :-)

I've asked babelfisk for her address so hopefully I will get the books on their way to Sweden soon ... !

Journal Entry 6 by wingLeishaCamdenwing at Alna bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Sunday, June 23, 2019

Released 4 wks ago (6/23/2019 UTC) at Alna bydel, Oslo fylke Norway

In the mail to babelfisk! :-)

Journal Entry 7 by wingbabelfiskwing at Jönköping, Småland Sweden on Monday, July 01, 2019
A package full of books arrived today! Can't wait to start reading. Thanks a lot LeishaCamden!