Why Do Men Fall Asleep After Sex?: More Questions You'd Only Ask a Doctor After Your Third Whiskey Sour

by Mark Leyner, Billy Goldberg | Health, Mind & Body |
Registered by wingCathrineBwing of Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway on 7/8/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingCathrineBwing from Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway on Saturday, July 08, 2017
Bought used from Better World Books.

"The Doctor Is In . . . Again!

Did the mega-bestselling Why Do Men Have Nipples? exhaust your curiosity about stuff odd, icky, kinky, noxious, libidinous, or just plain embarrassing? No, you say? Well, good, because the doctor and his able-bodied buddy are in! Again! Mark Leyner and Billy Goldberg, M.D., now take on the differences between the sexes—those burning questions like Why doesn’t my husband ever listen? or Why does my wife ALWAYS have to pee? And of course, Why do men fall asleep after sex?, plus plenty of others to keep you fully informed.

Full of smart and funny answers to an onslaught of new questions, all in a do-ask-we’ll-tell spirit that entertain and teaches you something at the same time, Why Do Men Fall Asleep After Sex? offers the real lowdown on everything everyone wants to know about all things anatomical, medical, sexual, nutritional, animal, and mineral, but would only ask a physician after a few too many, like:

• Why do you have a “bionic” sense of smell when you’re pregnant?

• Does peeing in the shower cure athlete’s foot?

• Is a dog’s mouth clean?

• Can you breastfeed with fake boobs?

• Does thumb sucking cause buckteeth?

• Do your eyebrows grow back if shaved?

Bigger, funnier, and better than ever, Why Do Men Fall Asleep After Sex? proves that in the battle of the sexes, as in most things, a little Q&A is a safe, effective, minimally invasive remedy."

Journal Entry 2 by wingCathrineBwing at Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway on Sunday, January 07, 2018
This book contains many interesting questions and answers! A few were quite obvious, for instance "Will a watermelon bush grow in your belly of you swallow a watermelon seed?" No, absolutely not!
I didn't really enjoy the parts with the chat between the authors. That could perfectly well be skipped in my opinion.

Journal Entry 3 by wingCathrineBwing at Bikuben hotell in Tofte, Buskerud fylke Norway on Sunday, July 15, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (7/13/2018 UTC) at Bikuben hotell in Tofte, Buskerud fylke Norway

Left at a table.

Journal Entry 4 by InnsbruckEve at Innsbruck, Tirol Austria on Tuesday, October 16, 2018
I just found the book in an old telephone booth in St. Nicolaus, where you can bring and find all kinds of things and stuff for free and I thought it would be worth a try, I will start reading now and hopefully learn something new!
Servus aus Tirol