Raising Safe Kids in an Unsafe World: 30 Simple Ways to Prevent Your Child from Being Lost, Abducted, or Abused

by Jan Wagner | Parenting & Families |
Registered by tmtdino30 of Nanticoke, Pennsylvania USA on 3/10/2004
Journal Entry 1 by tmtdino30 from Nanticoke, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, March 10, 2004
Received in a box of books

Journal Entry 2 by tmtdino30 from Nanticoke, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, March 19, 2004
Sent to Phil in GA

Journal Entry 3 by philomom from Portland, Oregon USA on Tuesday, March 23, 2004
Look great! I'll read it and then share it. Thanks so much for sending it to me.

Journal Entry 4 by philomom from Portland, Oregon USA on Tuesday, April 20, 2004
Nice one. Very practical informatiom. I hope to pass it along soon.

Released on Friday, May 21, 2004 at sent in the mail to a fellow bookcrosser in Decatur, Georgia USA.

Gone to Kentucky!

Journal Entry 6 by EvaLowrain from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Monday, May 24, 2004
Thanks for sending this!

Journal Entry 7 by EvaLowrain from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Monday, September 19, 2005
Interesting book with lots of good advice. Really, it should be required reading for parents. Sorry it took me so long to read it.

Journal Entry 8 by EvaLowrain at Starbucks in Holiday Manor Shopping Center in Louisville, Kentucky USA on Saturday, October 01, 2005

Released 13 yrs ago (10/1/2005 UTC) at Starbucks in Holiday Manor Shopping Center in Louisville, Kentucky USA

Left on bookshelf inside shop.