The Time Traveler's Wife

by Audrey Niffenegger | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Suezq60 of Lexington Park, Maryland USA on 1/10/2017
Journal Entry 1 by Suezq60 from Lexington Park, Maryland USA on Tuesday, January 10, 2017
A love story involving a time traveler and his future wife who he first meets as a young girl when he travels back in time.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, May 22, 2017
Arrived in Iwillrejoice's "T" title bookring. I have already read this book, so it will continue in its travels

Journal Entry 3 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Monday, June 05, 2017
The "T" bookring arrived today. I have already read the other book, so this one is my choice. I don't normally like futuristic things, but I'm willing to give this one a chance. Thanks.

11/9/2019
Reserving this book for RNAi as it is on her wishlist and I am preparing a Christmas Exchange box to send to her.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Thursday, November 14, 2019

Released 4 wks ago (11/14/2019 UTC) at Lexington, South Carolina USA

Secret Santa package left today.

Journal Entry 5 by RNAi at Fairmont, West Virginia USA on Monday, November 18, 2019
I received this wishlist book from my Secret Santa, along with a whole bunch of other goodies, including a cool postcard from Myrtle Beach (on my "to visit" list) and some really awesome old school library checkout card/bookmarks and snowflake bookmarks. Thank you so much, Southernfryed, I appreciate everything so so much!