The Midnight Library

I'm yours till we part.
by Matt Haig | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingdiscoveryloverwing of Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on 12/6/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingdiscoveryloverwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Sunday, December 06, 2020
I was intrigued by the concept, but found the execution a little lacking. It was interesting enough to make me want to keep reading, but felt like it was missing something somehow. Hopefully the next reader will enjoy it more!

Journal Entry 2 by fee19 at Paraparaumu, Wellington Province New Zealand on Wednesday, December 16, 2020
Caught at the December 2020 BX Meetup at Duke's Bistro, Wellington.

I really enjoyed this - it was a similar concept to 'Life After Life' by Kate Atkinson, in that different lives are possible with completely different endings.

Journal Entry 3 by fee19 at Paraparaumu, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, February 25, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (2/25/2021 UTC) at Paraparaumu, Wellington Province New Zealand

This book is travelling round the members of my local book group. Universally good reviews.

Journal Entry 4 by fee19 at Duke of Wellington in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, April 06, 2021

Released 2 wks ago (4/6/2021 UTC) at Duke of Wellington in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

Will take to the Wellington BX meetup tonight.

Journal Entry 5 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, April 06, 2021
Picked up while dining with fellow Wellington bookcrossers.