corner corner One Minute with God for Women Gift Edition

One Minute with God for Women Gift Edition
by Hope Lyda | Religion & Spirituality
Registered by wingSouthernfryedwing of Lexington, South Carolina USA on 12/31/2016

status (set by BOOKWORMINUSALL): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by wingSouthernfryedwing from Lexington, South Carolina USA on Saturday, December 31, 2016

Received this book as a Christmas gift from a friend. I am reserving it as I plan to read it in 2017.

2/22/2017
Laughter (pg 55)...Turn up the joy in your day...Lift up an offering of a joyful heart.

3/13/2017
Philippians 4:8 "...whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-think about such things."

3/27/2017
Savoring Satisfaction (p. 75)...build up your daily life by embracing it, seeing the good, and celebrating each gift of goodness that comes your way.

6/22/2017
Clank! compares a broken shopping cart with the broken things in our life.

The above are some of my favorite devotionals that I felt spoke to me at the moment I read them at exactly where I was and what I needed. I am sending this book to fellow bookcrosser, Bookworminusall in hopes that she finds as much enjoyment as I did in these words.

to the finder:
WELCOME TO BOOKCROSSING!
Please make a journal entry to let me know this book is safe. You may remain anonymous if you wish. If you are new to bookcrossing and decide to join, please consider using SOUTHERNFRYED as the referring member. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (1/3/2018 UTC) at Lexington, South Carolina USA

book went out in the mail today to Bookworminusall

Journal Entry 3 by BOOKWORMINUSALL at Mesa, Arizona USA on Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Arrived late yesterday 1/16/18 with it's travelling companion "Jesus Calling"...the day before was Martin Luther King Day and with no mail service, the Mailman had a lot to deliver today...in the middle of the chaos of mandatory roof repair and painting that's been added to the list of challenges during the past few months. This introduction excerpt says it all!!! "Just a Minute...One minute? That's what you allot an egg to be cooked for breakfast, a commercial to entice you, a meter to keep you ticket free for a quick stop. So one minute with God seems a bit...meager. Ah, but a minute can turn into so much more."...and it DID!!! ; D THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for sharing this little devotional, Southernfryed. I look forward to spending many special minutes with it!!! ; )