corner corner Jesus Calling: Enjoying Peace in His Presence

Jesus Calling: Enjoying Peace in His Presence
by sarah young | Religion & Spirituality
Registered by wingSouthernfryedwing of Lexington, South Carolina USA on 12/31/2016

status (set by BOOKWORMINUSALL): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by wingSouthernfryedwing from Lexington, South Carolina USA on Saturday, December 31, 2016

Given to me as a Christmas gift from my cousin. I am reserving it as I plan to read it daily in 2017.

1-7 Fill up the spare moments of your life with praise and thanksgiving.

1-23 Hold My hand in childlike trust, and the way before you will open up step by step.

6-17 Your laughter rises to heaven and blends with angelic melodies of praise.

6-23 I look for persistence-rather than perfection-in your walk with Me.

10/28 Instead of obsessing about other people's opinions of you, keep your focus on ME.

The above are some of my favorite devotional from this year that I felt were exactly what I needed at the moment I read them. I am passing this book to fellow bookcrosser, Bookworminusall.

to the finder:
WELCOME TO BOOKCROSSING!
Please make a journal entry to let me know this book is safe. You may remain anonymous if you wish. If you are new to bookcrossing and decide to join, please consider using SOUTHERNFRYED as the referring member. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (1/3/2018 UTC) at Lexington, South Carolina USA

book went out in the mail this morning

Journal Entry 3 by wingBOOKWORMINUSALLwing at Mesa, Arizona USA on Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Arrived late yesterday 1/16/18...the day before was Martin Luther King Day and with no mail service, the Mailman had a lot to deliver today...in the middle of the chaos of mandatory roof repair and painting that's been added to the list of challenges during the past few months. WHAT a WELCOME site!!! : D Such a beautiful cover to this edition...I've never seen one like it!!! I also LOVE the beautiful Asiatic Lily Photograph on the Bookcrossing Book Label, but even more so...the text, which reads..."Smile, sit down, and read"...and I DID!!! ; ) The entry for today's date was also exACTly what I needed..."COME TO ME, and rest in My loving presence"...and, I DID!!! ; D THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for sharing this lovely little devotional, Southernfryed. I look forward to spending the next year enjoying the comfort, hope, joy, and wisdom it contains. ; )