Cat Who Came for Christmas II

by Cleveland Amory | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 12/29/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, December 29, 2016
Bought in Oxfam

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, April 21, 2017
I struggled a bit with this sequel to The Cat Who Came for Christmas. I found some of it really irritating and self indulgent and other bits really interesting. Not sure if I'd read a third book.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at St. Hanshaugen bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Friday, April 21, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (4/21/2017 UTC) at St. Hanshaugen bydel, Oslo fylke Norway

Giving to CatherineB with the first book.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by CathrineB at Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway on Saturday, April 22, 2017
Thank you so much for your package!

Journal Entry 5 by CathrineB at Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway on Wednesday, February 28, 2018
I have to admit that I liked the first book better than this. Some parts were a bit annoying. But then, on the other hand, there were parts I really enjoyed as well. For instance the part about the Black Beauty Ranch. Good a good laugh then.

Journal Entry 6 by CathrineB at Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway on Thursday, May 03, 2018

Released 11 mos ago (5/3/2018 UTC) at Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway

Lended to a cat loving person.

Released as part of the Release a T book in May at the Scandinavian forum.