Tangled Up in Brew (A Brewing Trouble Mystery)

by Joyce Tremel | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 12/28/2016
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, December 28, 2016
Book #2 in the Brewing Trouble Mystery series: Another intoxicating mystery featuring brew pub owner Maxine "Max" O'Hara - from the author of To Brew or Not to Brew.

BEER TODAY, GONE TOMORROW...

Brew pub owner Maxine "Max" O'Hara and her chef/boyfriend, Jake Lambert, are excited to be participating in the Three Rivers Brews and Burgers Festival. Max hopes to win the coveted Golden Stein for best craft beer - but even if she doesn't, the festival will be great publicity for her Allegheny Brew House.

Or will it? When notoriously nasty food and beverage critic Reginald Mobley is drafted as a last-minute replacement judge, Max dreads a punishing review. Her fears are confirmed when Mobley literally spits out her beer, but things get even worse when the cranky critic drops dead right after trying one of Jake's burgers. Now an ambitious new police detective is determined to pin Mobley's murder on Max and Jake, who must pore over the clues to protect their freedom and reputations - and to find the self-appointed judge, jury, and executioner.

My Review: Another fun read in this series. I love the Maxine O'Hara character. Can't wait to read more when they come out.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at -- Mailed, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Tuesday, February 07, 2017

Released 4 yrs ago (2/7/2017 UTC) at -- Mailed, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending this surprise book with several other books to DVG. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by dvg at Toms River, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, February 14, 2017
This was in a box of mysteries that JennyC1230 surprised me with. I know I will enjoy this one, perhaps over a beer as I read. I do enjoy a taste of Brooklyn Brewery Dark Chocolate Stout or perhaps a Southern Tier IPA. Depends on the time of year I read it. =) Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by dvg at Toms River, New Jersey USA on Friday, August 07, 2020
I really enjoyed this cozy mystery series and read 2 together! Love the main character Max. Looking forward to reading the next in the series.

Journal Entry 5 by dvg at A fellow BookCrosser, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Monday, August 31, 2020

Released 6 mos ago (8/31/2020 UTC) at A fellow BookCrosser, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

When you mentioned you were looking for a few cozy mysteries to read, I knew I had some on my shelf. Perfect time to read them and share. I hope you enjoy them.
Happy Reading and Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 6 by Stephario at Decatur, Alabama USA on Wednesday, September 09, 2020
THANK YOU! I totally wasn’t expecting this (or the others that came with it)! Can’t wait to check it, and the others, out to see what I think!