corner corner Petronella Saves Nearly Everyone: The Entomological Tales of Augustus T. Percival

Journal Entry 1 by wingelizardbreathwing from Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Tuesday, December 27, 2016

I received this from a friend as a Christmas gift. I'm to about page 30...and I'm having a difficult time getting into it. I'm going to pass it on to my daughter, MrsTilney, and give it a try at another time.

Journal Entry 2 by wingelizardbreathwing at A Fellow Bookcrosser in Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (12/26/2016 UTC) at A Fellow Bookcrosser in Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

Passing this along to MrsTilney. Enjoy!

To the finder of this book:

Thanks, and Happy BookCrossing! :)

Journal Entry 3 by MrsTilney at Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Received this book from a friend. Releasing it out.

Journal Entry 4 by MrsTilney at Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (1/9/2018 UTC) at Bella Vista, Arkansas USA

Releasing to elizardbreath.

Journal Entry 5 by wingelizardbreathwing at Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Saturday, January 13, 2018

I got this from MrsTilney.