Christmas on West Seventh Street

by Jerry Fearing | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by wingeponine38wing of Winchester, Massachusetts USA on 12/18/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingeponine38wing from Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, December 18, 2016
Quick read. The author's reminiscences of winter 1940, when Christmas was more simple (and likely more meaningful than today). Accompanied by the author's cute b&w cartoons.

When I picked up the book at a library sale, I thought it would be about New York/Manhattan (never really been there so don't know which streets belong to which borough) and was surprised to find it was St. Paul, MN instead. Always wanted to visit the twin cities so that was fine by me!

Amazon:
A NOSTALGIC LOOK back in words and cartoons to a simpler, more innocent time, when, to a ten-year-old kid, the author's neighborhood in St. Paul, was the center of the universe---especially at Christmas.

Left in the LFL at about 12:30. Hope someone enjoys it!

Released for Leap Into the Wild Challenge hosted by AlterEgoZoe.
Released for What's in a Name Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess, for the embedded "Chris".
Released for December Christmas Release Challenge hosted by NancyNova.

DEAR FINDER,

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book!