The Prince of Tennis, Vol. 20

by Takeshi Konomi | Graphic Novels | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingGoryDetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 12/16/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingGoryDetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Friday, December 16, 2016
I got this fair-condition softcover at a local Savers thrift shop. I'd enjoyed Volume 1 of this series, and will find it interesting to check in on the guys this much later in the series.

Later: It seems that a lot has gone on, and there are so many characters now that I had trouble working out who was whom, never mind the relationships and rivalries - this, despite the cast-and-backstory bits up front. Lots and lots of tennis scenes here, with comments from observing characters about strategy and abilities - and mistakes...

[There's an extensive TV Tropes page for this series, entertaining and informative - but beware of spoilers. And I see there's both an anime series and a live-action movie based on the manga.]

Journal Entry 2 by wingGoryDetailswing at Holman Stadium, 67 Amherst St. in Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (6/20/2017 UTC) at Holman Stadium, 67 Amherst St. in Nashua, New Hampshire USA

I left the books on a bench at the tennis courts next to the stadium; hope the finder enjoys them!

[See other recent releases in NH here.]

*** Released for the 2017 Allergic to A release challenge. ***