Her Fearful Symmetry

by Audrey Niffenegger | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by amyem of Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on 12/14/2016
Journal Entry 1 by amyem from Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, December 14, 2016
Picked up at Dec 2015 Meetup but it was unregistered so I am registering to read and release.

Journal Entry 2 by amyem at Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Friday, October 05, 2018
I started out as a rather intriguiung story. Long-separated twin sisters. One sister passes away and leaves her apartment (and mystery) to twin sister's twin daughters. Then it got weird and rather dark and the darker and darker it got, the less and less enjoyable I found it. I was annoyed and upset by the whole turn it took and just ended up sick and tired of every character and the whole darn thing.

Journal Entry 3 by amyem at CfA Book Sharing Shelf in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Friday, October 05, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (10/5/2018 UTC) at CfA Book Sharing Shelf in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA

Bound for a brief stay at my work book sharing shelf

Journal Entry 4 by amyem at Panera Bread - Porter Sq in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, March 23, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (3/23/2019 UTC) at Panera Bread - Porter Sq in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA

Planned for release at March 2019 Boston Bookcrossers Meetup.

Journal Entry 5 by wingIddyluwing at Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, March 23, 2019
Caught; thank you!