The Magic School Science Reader: The Magic School Bus: Lost in the Snow (The Magic School Bus Science Reader)

by Joanna Cole | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 1/4/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, January 04, 2017
This is one of 22 books donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) on New Year's Day (2017) by a young lady who lives on Vandegrift Court. Thank you so much! I hope your books find new and loving homes. :D Have a Happy New Year!

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

*** The It's All About Soap Challenge January 2017 hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL. This book has the word SNOW in the title.

----------------------------------------------

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, June 18, 2017
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #2.

Going out for Round #2...

--------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. This book has the word SNOW in its title.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, January 18, 2018
--------------

Released 10 mos ago (4/22/2018 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a
library!