Disney's Beauty and the Beast

by Disney's Wonderful World of Reading | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 1/3/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, January 03, 2017
This is one of 22 books donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) on New Year's Day (2017) by a young lady who lives on Vandegrift Court. Thank you so much! I hope your books find new and loving homes. :D Have a Happy New Year!

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

*** The It's All About Soap Challenge January 2017 hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL. This book has the word AND in the title.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, June 18, 2017
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #2.

Going out for Round #2...

-------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The book's title contains the word AND.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, February 03, 2018

Journal Entry 6 by FortHuntLFL at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, April 09, 2018
Placing in the Fort Hunt Little Free Library.

6/15/18 - rotating out of the LFL.

Journal Entry 7 by wing6of8wing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA on Monday, July 02, 2018
I brought this book home from meet-up with me. I associate this story with books (Belle was a voracious reader) so I thought it might make a good journal book for the Bookish Book Box that I hope to revive.