Frankenstein (The Young Collector's Illustrated Classics)

by Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 12/19/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, December 19, 2016
This is one of 10 children's book donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by the steward of another Little Free Library (just for kids!) located in Manchester, Maryland. Thank you very much!

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The Spook-tacular October 2017 Release Challenge hosted by AlterEgoZoe. This book has the word FRANKENSTEIN in its title.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, October 17, 2017
I selected this book this morning to read to my four-year-old grandson as he just told me that he watched the cartoon of Frankenstein with his mom!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, October 17, 2017
This morning I read the first five chapters of this book to my grandson. It's an unsettling story. So far, it's very sad. I think it will become even more sad.

Meanwhile, I'm having some interesting discussions with my grandson as we read this book. We're talking about what people look like, of whom to be afraid, proper precautions for yourself and your home, what a morgue is and how doctors learn from cadavers. Hey! That's part of life (or death), too!

I think it's time now for me to find my copy of Shelley's original story and read it since I never before read this classic. Everyone who has read the original raves about it.

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, November 01, 2017
My four-year-old grandson said I may share this book with others.

I'm releasing this book for the following challenge:

**The 2018 One Word Title Release Challenge hosted by booklady331.

-------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!