The Alphabet Book (Bright & Early Board Books(TM))

by P.D. Eastman | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 12/16/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, December 16, 2016
This is one of 59 books donated in November, 2016, by my friend from New Boston, New Hampshire, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7200). Thank you so much for your incredible generosity!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, January 19, 2017
My three-year-old grandson said I can release this book.

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

*** The 7th Annual Becky's Hugs challenge - Sweet 16 edition (Feb. 2017) hosted by ResQGeek. This book is being released in memory of Becky Johns. Sadly, she was killed on 30 August 2010 when she was struck by a car while riding her bicycle. She would have celebrated her 16th birthday this year on Valentine's Day. Every year, Becky's friends remember her and celebrate her short life by releasing books in her memory. I am honored this year to do so as well.

Learn more about Becky Johns here.

Becky loved animals. This book has picture of a DOG on the cover.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, June 18, 2017
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #2.

Going out for Round #2...

-------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The book's title contains the word OK.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!