Mister Pip (pll)

by Lloyd Jones | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by baboul333 of Toulouse, Midi-Pyrénées France on 12/12/2016
Journal Entry 1 by baboul333 from Toulouse, Midi-Pyrénées France on Monday, December 12, 2016
en Anglais

Journal Entry 2 by baboul333 at Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France on Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (12/13/2016 UTC) at Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France

merci pour l'echange bises

Journal Entry 3 by wingFlorence71wing at Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France on Monday, December 19, 2016
Livre bien reçu merci Baboul. Ma PAL ne cesse de croître. .
Not my kind of book ! reserved for Brunton11 (European Wish List Tag Game)

Journal Entry 4 by wingFlorence71wing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 08, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (4/9/2018 UTC) at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

For Brunton11 with goodies.

Journal Entry 5 by wingbrunton11wing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 11, 2018
Arrived safely today. Many thanks for the tag.

Journal Entry 6 by wingbrunton11wing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 20, 2019
A bit different to some of the other books I’ve read recently but always good to try new authors.

It fits the bill for a couple of sweepstakes I’ve entered so I will update again when I know where it is going!

Journal Entry 7 by wingbrunton11wing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 16, 2019
Forgot to update the journal on this one. Sent to the US as a RABCK as the winners of the sweeps already had this book on their book lists!

Journal Entry 8 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Friday, March 22, 2019
Arrived safely in Florida today. Thank you for sending the book so far, & for all the extras!