Darkness, My Old Friend (Jones Cooper)

by Lisa Unger | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Dove-i-Libri of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 12/12/2016
Journal Entry 1 by Dove-i-Libri from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, December 12, 2016
Purchased from Goodwill specifically to share through BookCrossing. I haven't read this book.

I have quite a few books reserved for BookstoGive's General Literature Virtual Bookbox (Link) which have not been requested in a long time. I am going to put this book into the book box, and take one out that's been sitting there. Maybe I can get that book traveling a different way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Description of this book from the author's website to help you decide if you would like to choose this book: "... Novelist Bethany Graves is recovering from a bitter divorce when she decides to move back to her small Northeastern hometown, The Hollows. There, she plans to write her next book and repair her relationship with her teenage daughter, Willow. But when Willow spots a caver digging what looks like a grave in the nearby woods, they become tangled in an investigation that goes back over twenty-five years. Soon more townspeople are involved, from semi-retired cop Jones Cooper to local psychic Eloise Montgomery, whose dire visions warn that pursuing this case may just be the last thing they do ..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Journal Entry 2 by Dove-i-Libri at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Friday, October 12, 2018
No one has chosen this yet ...