corner corner Darkness, My Old Friend (Jones Cooper)

Darkness, My Old Friend (Jones Cooper)
by Lisa Unger | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingDove-i-Libriwing of Fort Myers, Florida USA on 12/12/2016

status (set by Dove-i-Libri): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by wingDove-i-Libriwing from Fort Myers, Florida USA on Monday, December 12, 2016

Purchased from Goodwill specifically to share through BookCrossing. I haven't read this book.

I have quite a few books reserved for BookstoGive's General Literature Virtual Bookbox (Link) which have not been requested in a long time. I am going to put this book into the book box, and take one out that's been sitting there. Maybe I can get that book traveling a different way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Description of this book from the author's website to help you decide if you would like to choose this book: "... Novelist Bethany Graves is recovering from a bitter divorce when she decides to move back to her small Northeastern hometown, The Hollows. There, she plans to write her next book and repair her relationship with her teenage daughter, Willow. But when Willow spots a caver digging what looks like a grave in the nearby woods, they become tangled in an investigation that goes back over twenty-five years. Soon more townspeople are involved, from semi-retired cop Jones Cooper to local psychic Eloise Montgomery, whose dire visions warn that pursuing this case may just be the last thing they do ..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
July 01, 2017: Still part of BookstoGive's General Literature Virtual Bookbox. (Link) Poor, sad little book - waiting to be chosen.

April 16, 2018:Still waiting to be chosen from BookstoGive's General Literature Virtual Bookbox .