Home for Christmas: Stories for Young and Old

Registered by HI77 of Fort Myers, Florida USA on 12/12/2016
Journal Entry 1 by HI77 from Fort Myers, Florida USA on Monday, December 12, 2016
The cast of light

from holiday strands,
makes odd shadows.

Journal Entry 2 by HI77 at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (12/13/2016 UTC) at Fort Myers, Florida USA

This lucky little book has become part of the 2016 Holiday Gift Giving celebrations! :D

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

I saw this book and thought it might something easy and fun to read for the holiday season. May you and yours have a bright season together! ;)

Journal Entry 3 by tabby-cat-owner at Phoenix, Arizona USA on Monday, December 26, 2016
I received this book in the mail from HI77 of Fort Myers, Florida as a Christmas surprise. Thank you so much for this book. I am looking forward to reading these Christmas stories during the year so I can release them next Christmas.

Journal Entry 4 by tabby-cat-owner at Phoenix, Arizona USA on Sunday, October 14, 2018
I just finished the book and I enjoyed almost all of these stories. I plan to release this book next Christmas.

Released 9 mos ago (12/13/2018 UTC) at Starbucks, 19th Avenue and Thunderbird Road, 13801 N. 19th Ave. in Phoenix, Arizona USA

This book was left on a counter inside the Starbucks located on the northeast corner of 19th Avenue and Thunderbird Road. It was released for the Christmas release challenge and the What's in a Name release challenge.