corner corner Golfer's Night Before Christmas, A (Night Before Christmas (Gibbs))

Journal Entry 1 by wingeponine38wing from Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Monday, December 12, 2016

Amazon:
Santa decides on Christmas Eve to play nine holes on a nice public course, and meets three helpful golfers that instruct him how to perfect his golf swing.

Journal Entry 2 by wingeponine38wing at Little Free Library, Bannister Rd in Andover, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, December 03, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (12/2/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library, Bannister Rd in Andover, Massachusetts USA

Left in the LFL at about 1:15. Hope it finds a new reader!

Released for December 2017 Christmas Challenge hosted by NancyNova.
Released for 2017 What's In a Name Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess, for the embedded "Chris".

DEAR FINDER,

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Thursday, December 07, 2017

Found this amusing little book while visiting the area for some geocaching - and, of course, for a book-drop. Suspected it was one of yours! Will aim for a near-future geocache release for this one as it's so tiny.

[Just down the street from the cache I saw THREE pure white squirrels frolicking in someone's yard; a nice contrast from the black squirrel I saw in Dracut yesterday.]

Journal Entry 4 by wingGoryDetailswing at New Hampshire geocache (see notes for details) in -- Geocaches, New Hampshire USA on Friday, December 08, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (12/8/2017 UTC) at New Hampshire geocache (see notes for details) in -- Geocaches, New Hampshire USA

I left this book, bagged for protection, in the Epic Milestones geocache in Benson Park, Hudson NH; hope the finder enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in NH here.]

*** Released for the 2017 Keep Them Moving release challenge. ***

*** Released for the 2017 What's in a Name release challenge, for the embedded "Chris" in the title. ***

*** Released for the 2017 Christmas/Holiday release challenge. ***