The Crunchy Juicy Cookbook

by Nancy Albright | Cooking, Food & Wine | This book has not been rated.
Registered by phantomreader42 of Warner Robins, Georgia USA on 12/11/2016
Journal Entry 1 by phantomreader42 from Warner Robins, Georgia USA on Sunday, December 11, 2016
We picked this up somewhere for a friend who'd been doing some strange cooking, but misplaced them at some point and found them again just in time to send them on this year.

Seems to be mostly dedicated to fruits and nuts, and some chutneys for Reginald.

Journal Entry 2 by Greyflank at Brick, New Jersey USA on Friday, December 08, 2017
This book has a habit of getting lost!

I got this some time ago and then lost it in a pile of "important" paperwork... just found it now! THANK YOU!

(Hmmm... I should get back into my casserole cooking now that I am home so much!)

Journal Entry 3 by Greyflank at Winward Beach; Little Free Library in Brick, New Jersey USA on Monday, January 15, 2018

Released 11 mos ago (1/15/2018 UTC) at Winward Beach; Little Free Library in Brick, New Jersey USA

This is a Memorial Release For Teddy Sexton.

Teddy passed away July 24, 2012. Since then, I've given myself the job of spreading the books he left behind as if they were his ashes. Not all of the books I'm releasing during this time were his; but the bulk have been. I still have many, many of his books left to share.

******

To the finder of this book, please enjoy it. Please share it with someone. Please help it travel. Thanks!