corner corner Death by Coffee (A Bookstore Café Mystery)

Death by Coffee (A Bookstore Café Mystery)
by Alex Erickson | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by maggiesma of Vancouver, Washington USA on 12/10/2016

status (set by kirjakko): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by maggiesma from Vancouver, Washington USA on Saturday, December 10, 2016

"When Krissy Hancock and her best friend Vicki decide to open a bookstore cafe in their new town of Pine Hills, they decide to call it "Death by Coffee" after Krissy's father's most famous mystery novel."

Journal Entry 2 by maggiesma at Vancouver, Washington USA on Saturday, December 10, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (12/10/2016 UTC) at Vancouver, Washington USA

On its way as a Wishlist tag. I hope you like it.

Journal Entry 3 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Monday, January 22, 2018

Oh no, I'm SO sorry! I went to write a review of the book and realized I never even journaled it when received. My sincere apologies.
------------------------
I read this a few months ago, so don’t remember details very well, but I know I read it quickly, while at the same time repeatedly thinking how silly a lot of it was. (Too bad I didn’t review it quickly as well – not to mention journaling my receipt of it in a timely manner.)

Krissy, the main character/sleuth, was extremely obnoxious at times, but she ends up getting the answers she needs to solve the mystery.

The cats in the story aren’t your typical cozy mystery sweet animals, but they added to the fun.

I love to hang out in coffee shops/cafés and bookstores (of course!), so it’s always fun to read books set in those places.

Good for a quick, light read.

Thanks again for sharing, maggiesma!

Journal Entry 4 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (1/22/2018 UTC) at Winchester, Massachusetts USA

Traveling to fulfill a wish, as a very belated Christmas present.

Released for Keep Them Moving Challenge hosted by booklady331.

DEAR FINDER,

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by kirjakko at Sipoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, January 30, 2018

We tea drinkers agree that coffee is a lethal drink!
The surprise book , Thomas Kinkade card and book magnets have arrived safe and sound to snowy Finland. Thank you! I have already started to write a letter in return.