Wizard at Large

by Terry Brooks | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by Boekenspookje of Zoetermeer, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on 12/9/2016
Journal Entry 1 by Boekenspookje from Zoetermeer, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Friday, December 09, 2016
Gegroet, vinder! Als je dit leest, heb je een boek gevonden. Gefeliciteerd! Hopelijk is het iets dat je leuk vindt; zo niet, dan heeft het je toch tenminste hier gebracht en dat is ook wat waard.

Hieronder kun je lezen waar het boek nog meer geweest is. Ik zou het fijn vinden als je me laat weten wat je van het boek vind en waar je het achter laat.
Als je het boek ook wil volgen dan kun je je het beste aanmelden als nieuwe bookcrosser (www.bookcrossing.com). Veel plezier met BookCrossen!

Thank you for picking up this book and thank you for letting me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it "in the wild" again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

My experience with this book: The third part of the series of The magic Kingdom of Landover. I finished it rather quick and was just a little disappointed that I couldn't continue with the next part, because I only have part 1 till 3. A nice read for everybody who loves the combination of Fantasy and dry humor.

Journal Entry 2 by Boekenspookje at Gennep, Limburg Netherlands on Saturday, June 03, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (6/3/2017 UTC) at Gennep, Limburg Netherlands

In de fantasy-boekendoos op weg naar Aurora of een volgende lezer

Journal Entry 3 by wingAylaMeywing at Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Monday, July 03, 2017
A trilogy, and from the covertexts I expect it to be a laugh. This will be my first encounter with Terry Brooks. Will be on my bookshelf for quite some time before I will get around to it. Much to read.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAylaMeywing at Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Wednesday, October 11, 2017
I'm sending this book along. I started reading the first chapter of the first book and it didn't immediately grip me, so I put it aside. Now I just can't seem to pick it up again. Maybe our paths will cross again. For now there are new readers to be brought some joy and a laughter.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAylaMeywing at Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (10/11/2017 UTC) at Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands

Traveling on inside the fantasy bookbox.

Journal Entry 6 by Elandria at on Thursday, October 12, 2017
From the Fantasy Book Box received through the Dutch forum. This series sounds like fun and light reading, exactly what I need at the moment. They will be added to MTBR. Thanks for passing them on!

Journal Entry 7 by Elandria at on Tuesday, May 22, 2018

(apparently forgot to journal this)

20.11.2017: The third part didn't appeal to me as much as the first two, but it was still an entertaining read. Highly recommendable children's fantasy books. They will stay here for a while, I might want to read them again, or Wolf might want to read them.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this series, however I need to declutter my home and say goodbye to some of its contents, so now the book may travel on in a box full of books to Camperfan for an OBCZ or a bookbox hopefully finding another interested reader there <3