The Saturday Big Tent Wedding Party

Where Will I Go?
by Alexander McCall Smith | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingMrsPeelwing of Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on 7/22/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingMrsPeelwing from Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on Thursday, July 22, 2021
I've had this one for a while, not sure where i got it, but it looks like it came from the Bottmingen library originally so maybe it is from the box of free books they put out at the Bottmingen pool.

--Registered in Therwil, Switzerland--

Journal Entry 2 by wingMrsPeelwing at Nodine, Minnesota USA on Thursday, July 22, 2021

Released 2 mos ago (7/22/2021 UTC) at Nodine, Minnesota USA

I read this one on the way to Minnesota, and am leaving it here for CornerGarden to read. I liked it a lot, it is nice to see the big wedding finally happening!

Dear reader,

Have you found one of my books? I'm so happy that it has found a new reader! Thank you so much for coming to the website to check out where this book has been.

Whether you found it out in the world, or if I gave it directly to you, I'd really appreciate it if you would make a quick journal entry right away, just so I know it is safe.

You can make as many journal entries as you like, no need to wait until you finish the book, or are sending it on its way. If you've already had it for ages, don't worry, better late than never! You can keep it forever if you want to, but I really appreciate a journal entry to let me know. Thanks!!!

While you don't have to sign up to leave journal entries, it is definitely more fun if you do! It is still free and anonymous, you won't get any spam, and you'll be able to see where the book goes and who it meets after it leaves you.

Thank you for sharing this book's journey! :)

MrsPeel