And Then There Were None

Where Will I Go?
by Agatha Christie | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingMrsPeelwing of Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on 11/21/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingMrsPeelwing from Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on Thursday, November 21, 2019
I have been searching for LFL type bookshelves/ Buecherschrank in my area and found this one in Oberwil. I'm more interested in adding it to BC, and occasionally releasing here, but of course two books followed me home! I have not read this one in a while so will probably keep a while before releasing.

--Registered in Therwil, Switzerland--

Journal Entry 2 by wingMrsPeelwing at Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on Thursday, September 24, 2020
It's ready to go traveling! Will leave it somewhere in Italy next week.

Journal Entry 3 by wingMrsPeelwing at Campo S. Barnaba in Venezia, Veneto Italy on Friday, October 2, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (10/2/2020 UTC) at Campo S. Barnaba in Venezia, Veneto Italy

Dear reader,

Have you found one of my books? I'm so happy that it has found a new reader! Thank you so much for coming to the website to check out where this book has been.

Whether you found it out in the world, or if I gave it directly to you, I'd really appreciate it if you would make a quick journal entry right away, just so I know it is safe.

You can make as many journal entries as you like, no need to wait until you finish the book, or are sending it on its way. If you've already had it for ages, don't worry, better late than never! You can keep it forever if you want to, but I really appreciate a journal entry to let me know. Thanks!!!

While you don't have to sign up to leave journal entries, it is definitely more fun if you do! It is still free and anonymous, you won't get any spam, and you'll be able to see where the book goes and who it meets after it leaves you.

Thank you for sharing this book's journey! :)

MrsPeel