Tea Time for the Traditionally Built

Where Will I Go?
by Alexander McCall Smith | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 030727747X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingMrsPeelwing of Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on 3/6/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingMrsPeelwing from Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on Wednesday, March 06, 2019
A very good example of the series. I'm looking forward to the next :)

I bought this book a few years ago at a library/charity sale of English books here in Basel.

---Registered in Therwil Switzerland---

Journal Entry 2 by wingMrsPeelwing at Parco del Valentino in Torino, Piemonte Italy on Saturday, April 20, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (4/20/2019 UTC) at Parco del Valentino in Torino, Piemonte Italy

What a lovely park! Wish I had a dozen books to release here.
I left it a few hours ago and it was gone not long afterwards.

Dear reader,

Have you found one of my books? I'm so happy that it has found a new reader! Thank you so much for coming to the website to check out where this book has been.

Whether you found it out in the world, or if I gave it directly to you, I'd really appreciate it if you would make a quick journal entry right away, just so I know it is safe.

You can make as many journal entries as you like, no need to wait until you finish the book, or are sending it on its way. If you've already had it for ages, don't worry, better late than never! You can keep it forever if you want to, but I really appreciate a journal entry to let me know. Thanks!!!

While you don't have to sign up to leave journal entries, it is definitely more fun if you do! It is still free and anonymous, you won't get any spam, and you'll be able to see where the book goes and who it meets after it leaves you.

Thank you for sharing this book's journey! :)

MrsPeel