The Long Mars: (Long Earth 3)

by Stephen Baxter, Terry Pratchett | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by Caterinaanna of Coventry, West Midlands United Kingdom on 12/5/2016
Journal Entry 1 by Caterinaanna from Coventry, West Midlands United Kingdom on Monday, December 05, 2016
For my BC Birmie's NSSS partner.

Journal Entry 2 by Caterinaanna at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Monday, December 05, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (12/5/2016 UTC) at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

At the BC Birmies' Christmas dinner.

Journal Entry 3 by wingshnedwardswing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 06, 2016
I've really enjoyed this series so far. Thanks for this instalment :-)

Journal Entry 4 by wingshnedwardswing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Friday, February 24, 2017
It took me a little while to get into this one, but then I enjoyed it. Thanks again, Caterinaanna!
AVL for now.

Journal Entry 5 by wingshnedwardswing at BCUK UnConvention 2017 in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 21, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (9/22/2017 UTC) at BCUK UnConvention 2017 in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Thank you for visiting the website. If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome.
Please make as few or as many comments about the book as you wish. The book is now yours to do with as you choose.
Keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us.
If you would like to know what happens to the book after you have passed it on, then do join - it's free, private and fun.

Journal Entry 6 by Katweeble at Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Monday, September 25, 2017
Picked up at the Loughborough unconvention September 2017

Journal Entry 7 by Katweeble at Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 12, 2018
A great find - a Terry Pratchett I had not read as I had lost touch with this series. I enjoyed it but not as much as the pure Terry books. The concepts are fascinating as are the moral elements including man kinds hostile reaction to anyone who is different to them. I liked the ideas about all of the different ways earth (and now Mars) could have developed.

Journal Entry 8 by sandyundead at Bydgoszcz, Kujawsko-Pomorskie Poland on Saturday, December 29, 2018
This had some interesting ideas in it, including one recycled from The Science of the Discworld. It's generally quite dark, and a bit samey with others in the series, but I still enjoyed reading it. The Next were particularly interesting.