The Nutcracker

Registered by wingherchellewing of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 12/3/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingherchellewing from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, December 03, 2016
Travelling to my 2016 Ornament Partner. Merry Christmas!
Thank you for catching this book and coming here to see its journal!
To me, it’s important to be sure this book is in (your!) good hands. Please, let me know that you’ve found it. I’m also interested to know what you thought of it. That’s why I ask you to re-visit the site and make another journal entry sharing your thoughts and maybe telling what kind of plans you have for it.

If you are new to BookCrossing, stay in the site a bit longer and enjoy it. You’re more than welcome to join the fun and become a member.

HAPPY READING!!!
Many thanks, Herchelle
Calgary, Alberta CANADA

Journal Entry 2 by wingestelle1806wing at Clonsilla, Co. Dublin Ireland on Friday, December 16, 2016
Received as part of the TexasWren's 2016 Ornament Exchange.

Read over the holidays and although I knew the story I don't think I had ever read it before!

This book is so cute with loads of illustrations. I will be holding on to it until next holiday season, I guess...

Journal Entry 3 by wingestelle1806wing at Velbert, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Thursday, November 23, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (11/23/2017 UTC) at Velbert, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany

This lovely little book is travelling to my Christmas Ornament Exchange partner for 2017.
Hope you like it!
Please let us know when you release it again...

Journal Entry 4 by rotesGnu at Velbert, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Saturday, November 25, 2017
I recieved this tiny, lovely Book with my Christmas-Ornament-Package. Thank you!
I will try to read it with my son (I will have to translate back to german while reading). He's 3 years old. I hope he's old enough for this story.
I'll keep the book for the next Ornament-Exchange.

Journal Entry 5 by rotesGnu at -- Wild, somewhere in Hutchinson in Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Sunday, December 08, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (12/8/2019 UTC) at -- Wild, somewhere in Hutchinson in Hutchinson, Kansas USA

After I missed the Ornaments-Exchange last Year, this tiny Book is on it's way again.
I wish a merry christmas to you and your dear ones!