The Yuletide Rescue

by Margaret Daley | Religion & Spirituality |
Registered by crossingguardma of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 12/3/2016
Journal Entry 1 by crossingguardma from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, December 03, 2016
From Amazon: When Dr. Bree Mathison's plane plummets into the Alaskan wilderness at Christmastime, she is torn between grief and panic. With the pilot—her dear friend—dead and wolves circling, she struggles to survive. Search and Rescue leader David Stone fights his way through the elements to save her. David suspects the plane crash might not have been an accident, spurring Bree's sense that she's being watched. But why is someone after her? Suddenly Bree finds herself caught in the middle of a whirlwind of secrets during the holiday season. With everyone she cares about most in peril, Bree and her promised protector must battle the Alaskan tundra and vengeful criminals to make it to the New Year.

Journal Entry 2 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, December 03, 2016
This book has larger print so good on aging eyes. I registered it as a Religous book, as it is listed as "inspirational".

It reads like a harlequin book ....because it is! But none the less it was an ok read. Mostly very predictable but a few twists I didn't see coming.

Journal Entry 3 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, December 09, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (12/10/2016 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am taking this book to our monthly bookcrossers meet up at Cravings - the second Saturday of every month- to pass on to the next reader.

Journal Entry 4 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, December 11, 2016
Picked up at the December meeting.

Journal Entry 5 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, December 09, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (12/9/2017 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taken to the December meeting: Christmas!

To the finder:

Journal Entry 6 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, December 09, 2017
Home from the December meetup at Cravings with a few new Christmas books.

Journal Entry 7 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, December 07, 2018
A Christmas mystery/ romance that had an interesting setting - Alaska! Lovely book to read on a December holiday to get me in the Christmas spirit.

Journal Entry 8 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, December 08, 2018

Released 9 mos ago (12/8/2018 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am taking this to the December meetup at Cravings Restaurant.

Journal Entry 9 by AnnaDevika at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, December 09, 2018
Picked up at Dec 2018 meeting of Book Crossing Calgary.

Journal Entry 10 by AnnaDevika at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 12, 2019

Released 8 mos ago (1/12/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Controlled release at group meeting Cravings restaurant.

Journal Entry 11 by crossingguardma at Deer Run community centre in Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, January 14, 2019

Released 8 mos ago (1/15/2019 UTC) at Deer Run community centre in Calgary, Alberta Canada

This book made the rounds of the Calgary bookcrossers so I am releasing at the community centre for the next reader.