Frederica

Registered by bookspook on 3/9/2004
Journal Entry 1 by bookspook on Tuesday, March 09, 2004
Copy in reasonable condition, but so old it doesn't have an ISBN. This is the first, and so far only, Georgette Heyer I have read, this genre not being my cup of tea, generally. However, I was pleasantly surprised to find a well-written, well-researched pleasant tale about a family. The romance is almost an afterthought. You could lend this one to your granny or your maiden aunt. Charming.

Released on Tuesday, March 09, 2004 at Cittie of Yorke pub, 22 High Holborn Rd in London-Holborn, England United Kingdom.

For BX meetup tonight.

11.3 Not claimed at meetup, so still available

Journal Entry 3 by Miss-R from Lingfield, Surrey United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 14, 2004
I picked this up purely because I liked the cover! Caught at the Bokkcrossing meetup in the Cittie Of Yorke.

Journal Entry 4 by Miss-R at n/a in n/a, A Bookray -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, January 16, 2005

Released 14 yrs ago (1/16/2005 UTC) at n/a in n/a, A Bookray -- Controlled Releases

Decided that I was never actually going to read this, so sent on to Brideofmessiah.

Journal Entry 5 by brideofmessiah from Hillsboro, Missouri USA on Sunday, April 10, 2005
Major OOOOPS on my part! Discovered that while it's been sitting on my desk for a loooong time, I've never actually gotten 'round to journaling it. I am SO sorry! :)

I, too, have decided that I won't likely read it, so I'll be releasing it at the St. Louis Public Library (Buder Branch) on their Paperback Exchange shelf (Not an "official" BX Zone, but an official trading zone, and a few of us BXers frequent it.) :)

Released 14 yrs ago (4/14/2005 UTC) at Buder Branch Library - paperback exchange shelf in St. Louis, Missouri USA