Silent Night

by Higgins Clark | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 067100042X Global Overview for this book
Registered by TheGreenMan of York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 11/21/2016
Journal Entry 1 by TheGreenMan from York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, November 21, 2016
[DIFFERENT COVER]

From the back cover:

"A young mother travels to New York during the Christmas season to be with her husband, who lies desperately ill in hospital. With her are their two young sons, for whom she is hoping to salvage some of the joy of the holidays, though her own spirits are rapidly reaching a point of despair.

While watching a street musician near Rockefeller Center's famous Christmas tree, Brian, the younger boy, sees a woman take his mother's wallet, and with it a precious family memento he believes will save his father's life.

Without his mother's knowledge, Brian follows the thief into the city's subway system, thereby beginning a perilous journey that will change his own life, as well as those of his mother and the thief, for ever..."

Journal Entry 2 by TheGreenMan at York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, November 21, 2016
Picked up cheaply, especially for BookCrossing purposes.

I'm planning to release it at tomorrow evening's BC Meetup - being held at The Brigantes in York from 7pm onwards...

Released 2 yrs ago (11/22/2016 UTC) at Brigantes Bar & Brasserie OBCZ / Meetup Venue in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

releasing, as promised...

Journal Entry 4 by TheGreenMan at York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, March 03, 2017
Since this has been kicking around for a while now, in order to free up some space on the Brigantes OBCZ Bookshelf, I thought I'd move it on to the Ye Olde Starre Inne OBCZ Bookshelf - where hopefully it'll find a new reader...

Released 2 yrs ago (3/13/2017 UTC) at Ye Olde Starre Inne OBCZ Bookshelf in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

releasing, as promised...

Journal Entry 6 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, April 27, 2017
Swapped this out whilst visiting York :-)

Journal Entry 7 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Finished this on holiday.
A cracking Christmas suspense yarn - Daily Express

Journal Entry 8 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, October 16, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (10/17/2017 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Adding to the Christmas bookbox☺

Fits in nicely with the tick tock challenge and the spook-tacular challenge

Enjoy!!

Journal Entry 9 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, December 15, 2017
Taken from my Christmas box on it's arrival home - tagline "A Christmas tale you'll never forget".
Have read it before but will keep it moving.

Journal Entry 10 by wingPlum-crazywing at Ayr Racecourse in Ayr, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, July 30, 2018

Released 8 mos ago (7/30/2018 UTC) at Ayr Racecourse in Ayr, Scotland United Kingdom

Left in the ladies toilets in the Princess Royal Stand (I wouldn't normally leave a book in a restroom but these are always spotless!)

Released as part of the 2018 CHRISTMAS IN JULY Challenge (#35)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

You can help us to track this book's travels by taking a moment to make a journal entry - let us know where you found it, what you thought of it or where it's going next - write as much or as little as you like! You can remain anonymous or why not join us? If you decide to join us you will receive an alert every time someone new journals the book, helping you to follow it's travels as it meets new readers.

Enjoy the book!

(If you do decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me,
Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thank you)