Libriomancer: Magic Ex Libris: Book One

by Jim C. Hines | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by wingsolittletimewing of Portland, Maine USA on 1/6/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingsolittletimewing from Portland, Maine USA on Friday, January 06, 2017
Registered by solittletime, Portland, Maine, USA on January 5, 2017. Pre-numbered label used for registration. Mass market paperback.

Reserved for the 2016 Never Judge a Book By Its Cover Release Challenge, hosted by Secretariat, which week 53 features the 4th quarter re-do and this book refers to week 47, literary prize-winning authors. [Hugo Award Winner}

Released 2 yrs ago (1/7/2017 UTC) at The Great Lost Bear Restaurant OBCZ, 540 Forest Ave in Portland, Maine USA

Released in the free-books bookcase near the entrance at The Great Lost Bear Restaurant, 540 Forest Ave, Portland, Maine USA, around 3 PM on January 07, 2017.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by solittletime or any other journaler. (You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

Journal Entry 3 by Onepartharmony at Portland, Maine USA on Wednesday, May 24, 2017
This book rocks. I'm so excited that I picked it up. As soon as I finish I will force multiple friends to read it while I seek out the sequel.