You say tomato

by Adrian Plass & Paul McCusker | Religion & Spirituality |
Registered by wingmotherof11wing of Dalfsen, Overijssel Netherlands on 11/19/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingmotherof11wing from Dalfsen, Overijssel Netherlands on Saturday, November 19, 2016
Have you ever looked at yourself and Christians around you and thought: 'What a strange group of people we are' ? Have you ever wondered if other Christians - even Christians in other countries - feel as you do?
If so, then this collection of letters may be a comfort to you.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmotherof11wing at Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (12/14/2016 UTC) at Ede, Gelderland Netherlands

This wishlist book goes to bettyspaghetty.
Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by bettyspaghetty at Zeist, Utrecht Netherlands on Thursday, December 22, 2016
Received this book in the mail last week, the first BC book on my new address! Thank you so much, Motherof11! Due to moving, I haven't found the time to write a report earlier.
I have started to read the book though. It's very nice to have a good read in all the chaos that my house is now... :)
I see why this book has never been translated in Dutch (though Adrian Plass is quite popular here) as it is mostly about the difference between British and American christians. And all the difference in grammar between both countries, which would get lost in translation.

Journal Entry 4 by bettyspaghetty at Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Wednesday, December 28, 2016
Finished it yesterday. A good read. Funny and a little sad. Sometimes it made me think about current Christian tendencies, sometimes it felt a little dated.