corner corner The Adventure of Creighton Holmes

The Adventure of Creighton Holmes
by Ned Hubbell | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Pooker3 of Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on 11/19/2016

status (set by lonestranger): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Pooker3 from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Saturday, November 19, 2016

From the great DJO book cull.

Journal Entry 2 by Pooker3 at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Saturday, February 24, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (2/23/2018 UTC) at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Passed along to lonestranger to do with what she will.

To the finder of this book:
I hope you enjoy your new read.

Welcome, also, to the wonderful and wacky world of BookCrossing! Here you'll find a unique and worldwide community of book lovers sharing their books. This book is now yours! Read it, enjoy it. Keep it or pass it on to someone you know, return it to any Little Free Library or even release it into the wild. It is all up to you.

If you make a journal entry (you can do it anonymously or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this book will be notified by e-mail and can follow this book on its travels. BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address) and it's a whole lot of fun!

Journal Entry 3 by lonestranger at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Saturday, February 24, 2018

Thanks to Pooker3, I have a number of `new``books in the Sherlock Holmes universe to read. This one is the mystery-solving grandson of Holmes, and I have just barely started to read it. I am always skeptical of non-Conan Doyle Holmes stories, but my first impression is that this one is just different yet familiar enough to stand on its own stories. We`ll see.

Journal Entry 4 by lonestranger at Little Free Library in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Monday, March 05, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (3/3/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

On Clare St.