Burn: An Anna Pigeon Novel (Anna Pigeon Mysteries)

by Nevada Barr | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingerishkigalwing of Salt Lake City, Utah USA on 11/9/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingerishkigalwing from Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Wednesday, November 09, 2016
Well, this was an unusual Anna Pidgeon....takes place in New Orleans....not somewhere I'd have associated with National Parks, but turns out there IS one there: The New Orleans National Jazz Historical Park! Even given this was not the wild outdoors I've come to expect, it was a terrific read. Going to make it available to my granddaughter before offering elsewhere.

Journal Entry 2 by wingerishkigalwing at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Saturday, June 08, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (6/8/2019 UTC) at Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Adding to the mystery bookbox for another to enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by missprisy at Edmond, Oklahoma USA on Friday, June 21, 2019
This book enjoyed a brief stopover in Oklahoma in the Mystery/Thriller Bookbox. Will travel on soon.

Journal Entry 4 by wingIddyluwing at Durham, New Hampshire USA on Monday, July 01, 2019
And now it's stopping over in NH!

The Mystery/Thriller Bookbox

Journal Entry 5 by wingIddyluwing at Durham, New Hampshire USA on Friday, July 19, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (7/19/2019 UTC) at Durham, New Hampshire USA

The box has been mailed out to the next recipient!

Journal Entry 6 by Ninas_BookNook at Yorktown, Virginia USA on Saturday, August 17, 2019
I received this box in the BookCrossing Mystery/Thriller Book Box and am releasing it in my Little Free Library as part of the August challenge to release books with one-word titles.

Journal Entry 7 by Ninas_BookNook at Nina's Book Nook Little Free Library in Yorktown, Virginia USA on Saturday, August 17, 2019

Released 4 wks ago (8/17/2019 UTC) at Nina's Book Nook Little Free Library in Yorktown, Virginia USA

Added to the selection in Nina's Book Nook. I hope someone enjoys this book!

Take a book, leave a book!