A Restless Evil (Mitchell & Markby #14)

by Ann Granger | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by ShirleyA of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 11/3/2016
Journal Entry 1 by ShirleyA from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, November 03, 2016
Unread by me.

I hope that, once you have read this book, you will leave a rating and hopefully also a comment at the Bookcrossing site before you pass it on or release it into the wild.

If you are new to Bookcrossing please could you name me, Shirley A, as your referring member so I can continue to track the progress of the book I originally released.

Thank you and happy reading/Bookcrossing!

Shirley A

Journal Entry 2 by ShirleyA at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, November 03, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (11/6/2016 UTC) at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom

Passed on to friend Jenny

Set free for others to enjoy

Journal Entry 4 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, January 11, 2020
Found in the Cleveland Park Avenue Little Free Library. The library was a bit messy and had too many books in it so I picked this one up to re-release and tidied everything up.

Journal Entry 5 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Allsop Arms Pub in Baker Street, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, January 12, 2020

Released 1 wk ago (1/14/2020 UTC) at Allsop Arms Pub in Baker Street, Greater London United Kingdom

Taking to the London Meet Up

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 9th to 11th October 2020

Journal Entry 6 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 15, 2020
Picked up at yesterday's meet.
For re-releasing.