The Bad Mother's Handbook

by KATE LONG | Women's Fiction |
ISBN: 0330419331 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingDelphi_Readerwing of Δελφοί - Delphi, Fokida Greece on 11/2/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingDelphi_Readerwing from Δελφοί - Delphi, Fokida Greece on Wednesday, November 02, 2016
"The Bad Mother's Handbook" is the story of a year in the lives of Charlotte, Karen and Nan, none of whom can quite believe how things have turned out. Why is it all so difficult? Why do the most ridiculous mistakes have the most disastrous consequences? When are you too old to throw up in a flowerbed after too much vodka? When are you too young to be a mother? Both hilarious and wise, it is a clear-eyed look at motherhood - and childhood - in its many guises, from the moment the condom breaks to the moment you file for divorce or, more optimistically, from the moment you hear your baby's first cry to the moment you realize that there are as many sorts of mother as there are children, and that love sometimes is the most important thing of all."

~~~~~~To the person who found this book:~~~~~~

If you have not already done so, please make a journal entry so we know this book has found a new home. Drop a few lines on where and how you found this book and what you thought of it. You don't need to join BookCrossing and you can remain completely anonymous. However, I encourage you to join so that you can follow this book's future travels. It's fun and free, and your personal information will never be shared or sold.

This book is now yours, and you can keep it if you choose, although I would love you to read and then share it. You can pass it on someone you know or release it once again in the wild, leaving it on a park bench, a phone booth, a hostel lobby...wherever you think it's suitable for the book to continue it's journey. If you pass it along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it.

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 2 by wingDelphi_Readerwing at Δελφοί - Delphi, Fokida Greece on Wednesday, November 09, 2016
This book will soon depart from beautiful Delphi, Greece in order to travel all the way to Sheffield, UK and be part of the Archer Project's book shelf.

I hope it will make many new friends and bring a smile on people's faces :)

Good Luck my book : )

Released 3 yrs ago (11/9/2016 UTC) at By Post RABCK in RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Good Luck : )

Journal Entry 4 by AlanD57 at Woodhouse sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, September 13, 2019
First reading of the book was enjoyable n compelling read. Last half of the book found it boring. Found the book in a second ✋ shop at woodhouse Sheffield. It will be taken to British ❤ foundation in crystal peaks centre Sheffield. 13.9.19