What Star Is This?

by Joseph Slate | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0439919576 Global Overview for this book
Registered by RubyLadyBug of Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on 11/1/2016
Journal Entry 1 by RubyLadyBug from Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Tuesday, November 01, 2016
This book was chosen from the Norman, OK Friends of the Library Booksale. On October 24, 2016 they held a bag sale and by the time I finished each book cost an average of 11 cents.

I chose many books to register and release and perhaps send to friends!

Journal Entry 2 by RubyLadyBug at Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Wednesday, May 03, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (5/3/2017 UTC) at Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA

This book is wrapped in Christmas paper with the first line of the story on the outside of the wrapping. It is for a favorite BCinDC game played at the holiday party. I prepared this book to send to the December 2016 BCinDC Holiday Party but I wasn't able to mail it in time.

6of8 has volunteered to store the "BCinDC Christmas Party Box" that this book is in and will BookCross it when the mood and occasion suits.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, December 11, 2017
This book followed me home from the Annual BookCrossing Party at the home of authorauthor today in Alexandria, Virginia, USA.

The first line of this book is...

Far off in space where comets fly
in an icy ring through the deep dark sky,
a tiny comet with a budding tail
is born this night on that frosty trail.

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenges:

***The December 2017 Christmas Challenge hosted by NancyNova.

***The 2017 What's in a Name Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess . The title of this book contains the name STAR.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Library at Mom's Organic Market in Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (1/24/2018 UTC) at Little Library at Mom's Organic Market in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The book's title contains the word STAR.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!