Year of the Griffin (Derkholm)

by Diana Wynne JOnes | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 006447335X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingwilderwomanwing of Gorham, Maine USA on 10/27/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingwilderwomanwing from Gorham, Maine USA on Thursday, October 27, 2016
This is a duplicate copy I'm gladly releasing to find a new reader.

Released 3 yrs ago (10/29/2016 UTC) at Chowderhead's Seafood Restaurant OBCZ, Oak Hill Plaza in Scarborough, Maine USA

Left this book on the front windowsill near the doors to the restaurant. Thank you for the good company and the good Bookcrossing, slt! ;-)

Journal Entry 3 by wingsolittletimewing at Portland, Maine USA on Wednesday, June 14, 2017
Chowderheads, one of our local OBCZs (Official BookCrossing Zones) closed very unexpectedly and I was able to retrieve the BookCrossing books that were still there through contact with the landlord. This was one of them.

Journal Entry 4 by wingsolittletimewing at Portland, Maine USA on Thursday, November 23, 2017
Reserved for the 2017 Never Judge a Book By Its Cover Release Challenge, hosted by Secretariat, which week 46 features author names that start with B, C, or D.

Also reserved for the November Ultimate Challenge, hosted by jumpingin, whose theme is double letters.

And for The The Challenge 2017, hosted by RockDg9.

Journal Entry 5 by wingsolittletimewing at Little Free Library, Hartley St in Portland, Maine USA on Thursday, November 23, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (11/23/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library, Hartley St in Portland, Maine USA

Released in Little Free Library # 54779 on Hartley St, Portland, Maine USA, around 9 PM on November 22, 2017.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by solittletime or any other journaler.

If you make a Journal Entry or Release Note on the book after joining BookCrossing, you’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry, so you can follow this book's travels. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

(You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join, but you will not be alerted to the book's further travels.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

Then, whenever you are ready to send it on its way, make a controlled release note if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a wild release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!