Private Scandals

by Nora Roberts | Romance |
Registered by kiki66 of Gauting, Bayern Germany on 10/27/2016
Journal Entry 1 by kiki66 from Gauting, Bayern Germany on Thursday, October 27, 2016
Deanna Reynolds is a talented and charming TV journalist. But as her fame grows she faces every celebrity's nightmare: an obessed fan writing to her, watching her, pursuing her. Deanna finds herself drawn to the attractive Finn Riley, foreign correspondent, yet is determined to remain in control.

Going through my real life shelves I decided this one here can go. Not my interest anymore..

Journal Entry 2 by kiki66 at Gauting, Bayern Germany on Friday, November 04, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (11/4/2016 UTC) at Gauting, Bayern Germany

RABCK (different cover!)

finally on its way to its new home!

Happy Travelling....

Journal Entry 3 by gunmarga at Hörby, Skåne Sweden on Monday, November 07, 2016
Today I froze when I came home from my work. The wind is cold and there is little snow on the ground. Then I found a package in my mailbox that made me warm.
Thanks so much kikki66. Tack så mycket. Danke Schön.

On the cover: Television journalist Deanna Reynolds is a rising star at CBS news. With her warmth, intelligence and dark-haired, doe-eyed looks, she has all the talent to succeed in the glamorous, highpowered world of network TV.
Yet even she has something to hide and competing against her is rival talk-show celebrity Angela Perkins, who will use any means to destroy Deanna. When Deanna is confronted with her own private scandal from the past, both her career and growing love for the wildly attractive and impulse Finn Riley are threatened.

Edit November 2017: A novel that shows what ambition and hatred can lead to. Angela Perkin's friendship quickly turned to hatred when she could not get Deanna Reynolds to become one in the team. That Deanna also got attention in hers show made that hate grew.
Deanna got a stalker in the heels. A stalker who was prepared to do everything for her. The story contained tension, information about television and several murders. Interesting to read but most exciting in the last part.

Journal Entry 4 by gunmarga at -- Någonstans i Skåne, Skåne Sweden on Sunday, February 10, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (2/10/2019 UTC) at -- Någonstans i Skåne, Skåne Sweden

Till PM. Till dig som hittar boken säger jag: "Tack för att du tog hand om boken. Skriv gärna en kommentar. Anonymt eller som medlem. Det är gratis. Din e-mail lämnas aldrig ut. Du får inte spam. Du hittar många bokintresserade och det finns forum, både skandinaviskt och internationella att prata på. Om du undrar över något så skicka gärna ett PM (personal message) till mig och fråga. Lycka till och Trevlig läsning.

Journal Entry 5 by P-M at -- Någonstans i Skåne, Skåne Sweden on Monday, April 01, 2019
Took about 100 pages to come into the book and the english text, but after that it was very hard to stop reading the book. I was to curious to see what was the next thing to happen.

Journal Entry 6 by P-M at Kävlinge bibliotek in Kävlinge, Skåne Sweden on Monday, April 01, 2019

Released 2 wks ago (4/1/2019 UTC) at Kävlinge bibliotek in Kävlinge, Skåne Sweden

Time for someone else to read this book