Seaside Reunion (Love Inspired Larger Print)

by Irene Hannon | Romance |
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 10/20/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Thursday, October 20, 2016

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Downey, California USA on Thursday, October 20, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (10/20/2016 UTC) at Downey, California USA

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 3 by tomato68 at Downey, California USA on Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Thanks for the book!

Journal Entry 4 by tomato68 at Downey, California USA on Saturday, July 21, 2018
I finished reading this and it was a good story about two adults who met when they were kids, but then were split apart when one moved away. They meet again as adults and fall in love.

Journal Entry 5 by tomato68 at John S. Simms Park in Bellflower, California USA on Saturday, July 21, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (7/21/2018 UTC) at John S. Simms Park in Bellflower, California USA

I left the book in the little free library next to the playground.

Released for the 3 Per Week Challenge