Marley & Me: Life and Love with the World's Worst Dog (Illustrated Edition)

by John Grogan | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 10/13/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, October 13, 2016
This is one of fifteen books that arrived in a red-and-white bag from my two-doors-down and across-the-street neighbor. Thank you so much!

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenges:

***The 2017 What's in a Name Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess . The title of this book contains the names LE and MARLEY.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, December 18, 2017

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Panera Bread at 219 E. Middle Lane in Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, January 14, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (1/20/2018 UTC) at Panera Bread at 219 E. Middle Lane in Rockville, Maryland USA

This book is being released at Panera Bread at 219 E. Middle Lane in Rockville, Maryland, during a BCinDC BookCrossing meetup.

---------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The book's title contains the symbol & and the words LIFE and AND..

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingResQgeekwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, January 21, 2018
Another book from today's BC-in-DC meeting to read.