People of the Breaking Day

by Marcia Sewall | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 10/13/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, October 13, 2016
This is one of 58 books donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by my friend from New Boston, New Hampshire. Thank you so much!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The author's name contains the word ALL.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, February 17, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (2/17/2018 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

My friend from Leisure World, Silver Spring, Maryland, chose this book (among others) to share with her grandniece and grandnephews.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, March 10, 2018
Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I plan to release this book elsewhere soon.

Released 9 mos ago (5/19/2018 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book in the BookCrossing booth at the Gaithersburg Book festival!

----------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a
library!