Yuck!

by JAMES STEVENSON | Children's Books |
Registered by wingGoryDetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 10/8/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingGoryDetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Saturday, October 08, 2016
I got this slightly-battered hardcover from the Little Free Library on Essex Ave. in Gloucester MA while dropping off some books of my own. It's a cute story about forest critters who object to the "gross, disgusting smell" of the potions that the local witches are brewing. Littlest witch Emma wants to brew too, but the adult witches won't let her, so she and the forest critters come up with a plan...

Journal Entry 2 by wingGoryDetailswing at Riverside St. area (see notes) in Hooksett, New Hampshire USA on Monday, October 10, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (10/10/2016 UTC) at Riverside St. area (see notes) in Hooksett, New Hampshire USA

I plan to leave this book somewhere along Riverside St. on this lovely day; hope the finder enjoys it!

*** Released as part of the 2016 Spooktacular Halloween release challenge. ***

Journal Entry 3 by ChasseWarzybok at Hooksett, New Hampshire USA on Sunday, October 23, 2016
We found this book on a bench near the fire station and we really liked it. We're not sure where we're going to leave it yet, but we can't wait to see where it ends up next!

The book is about animals smelling a potion that the witches made. But Emma wanted to help them and they said no. And soon Emma got her revenge.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Hooksett, New Hampshire USA on Sunday, January 01, 2017
Found at Robie's Country Store (Roots), in Hooksett, NH. We enjoyed reading this book, my 6-year old daughter and I. We are happy to receive it, and to also share it. Happy travels!